Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008

the 7th week.....................................

okie.. now is 2am in the morning... finish doin the 2 physics lab reports... but still hav tonnes of works to go.. ish~~ more n more works coming.. dono when will this end.. aikss..!!!
okie.. tis week we hav three testss... seriously i did badly lol..wtf..
i hope the results will not fail lol.. i don wan to have red marks ... aikss!!
smthg still make me laugh till now when i think back of it.. its all bout mr yap.. i felt embarrass to him.. oh my gosh.. how can tis happen.. wakaka...
well , tis weekend many of them went back.. left me n carmen here...
okie then we do our chem report in common room of block G..
when we r doin our stufff, 5 guys came in.. lol... they gave a quite big portion of cake.. then the bday guy told us:" erm.. today is my bday... i wish two of u can help me to light up tis candles.. ." haiz.. so two of us, in the blur condition , reli took the lighter n light up the candle tat he is holding ... then he took pics wif us.. haiz.. i wonder who is him.. after tat, me n carmen felt so damm paiseh lo... we don even noe the guys.. ish~~
well, tomoro the power supply of whole inti will b shut down.. at 1st we planned to stay back n do our works.. then cs of no electricity, we decided to go to sunway.. XD
to skate..... the 2nd time in my lifetime.. hahaha!! but gona waste dad's money again.. fiuh~~















the cake gave my tat guy.. ish~

0 comments: