Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Leaving To Taiwan

M very very tired after came back from yam cha with Yi Chia, Chia Yee and OXY..
we went to Oriental Kopitiam near Ridal hotel there as i haven been there b4.. wakaka.
Miss OXY keep claiming that she has slimmed down for 3kg.. =.= congrats!!
hmm.. They r reli bad~~promised d 7pm oni go to hav dinner together.. manatau 5.30pm one phone call tell me that they r coming d.. tat time i jz want to have my nap.. its raining u noe.. my fav time to have nap T.T OXY summore says that she purposely come down from GM to c me b4 i go to taiwan.. thx lo.. i Am so touch neh.. ~ haiz.. its not the 1st time they giv me such "suprise"..

yea.. btw, i am leaving to taiwan Tomoro morning.. 9am flight.. who wana send me off can meet me at Lapangan Terbang Sultan Ismail Petra .. hehe..
Yar.. another Youth Exchange Program.. Go there as an "ambassador" of Malaysia.. , but actually is go to hang kai.. =) This trip oni consists of 10ppls as tis is the 1st time they make a exchange programme to taiwan.. normally is to Jepan, Australia , New Zealand , Norway , Africa . . . . n i am glad that we r the 1st batch to go .. hehe..

Dono why, very nervous, mayb becos my dad noe my Taiwan host father, as he came to KB b4.. i was warned to behave myself.. So damm stress..!
Tomoro , our SAM results will also be release.. haiz.. i don wana bring a sad mood to Taiwan.. LOL.. pray hard.. reli hope everything will be fine..

Tomoro, half of my day will be spend on the plane..
becos we will be taking the plane from KB to Kl , then KL to Hong Kong, Then from Hong Kong to Taipei.. the journey back to KB will be also the same.. TOTAL is 6 flights in one trip. =.=

*God BLess me*