Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

台湾之旅

I am lazy to blog recently.. So lets make it short..
hmm, we had a lot of fun over there.. The president of Lions Club of Jin San , Taiwan - 王会长, he owns a Spa Resort, so we gain advantage =P we went spa almost every nite =.= In the resort, there are lots of Spa pool - Lavender pool, rose pool, rosemary pool, coffee pool, ginger pool, Milk pool, peppermint pool and so on.. n also one pool which is 22 degree celcius.. imagine we eventually went in there althou it is winter - 14 degree celcius.. =.= i remembered clearly that we Gossip in the Spa pool.. hahaha..

Besides, Su Ann and Kai Ken's host parent owns a karaoke lounge.. So, for sure, we went ther to sing. LOL.. selecting Chinese songs.. oh my god, dono why jay's song again!!!! make me think of SOMEONE.. yish yish~~



















She is so chu lu .. cheh!


We went to visit lots of places.. Taipei 101 is one of them that we always look forward to.. As it is quite famous, n there's always singer holding their concert there.. hahaa.. We went up to the 88th floor lo.. n view the scenery of Taipei.. Nice ~ then, the rich one @ Bryan Tan And his best friend , Miss Diana went to shop around Taipei 101.. wth the things there r superb expensive.. So , the remaining one jz waited for them outside the tall buiding.. LOL






































Taipei 101














LOok!!! 我们征服了台北101





























me and 吴东生.. he promised me that we will give me the whole Taipei 101 building.. Tis is our deal LOL..

Also, we went to the secondary sch there.. hehe.. i was arranged to the class 402.. form 4 lo.. Wow.. the students love me so much man~~ sang song for me summore XD we followed their timetable.. 1st period was maths.. Maths in chinese.. so Ngam they are having their test on tat day.. oh my gosh.. u noe wat?! i dint even noe to solve one simple question.. Lowest Common Multiple and Highest common FActor (HCF).. huh.. i learnt it in form 1 man.. totally forgotten.. T.T Oh, i hate their chinese period.. 文言文.. ah!! wat wat 子曰,WATWAT 唐诗... eU!! i hate tat.. n i nearly fell asleep.. Of cos , i love the English period the most.. xixi.. I simply bla bla bla some english words, n they are so impressed!! muahaha.. shh~~ Made lotssa Taiwanese Frens there.. n i miss them =(














Welcome Chu Ee Wern =)














Soo Tall!!














Chew Yuin, me n the girl(forgotten her name XD)










































Outside of the shopping mall in Taipei



















淡水渔人码头.. Er jie and me..















九份.. 游德成会长and us



















The cilakak group..




















邓丽君grave.. RIP














Playing our sushi game.. =)














Pin, me , 王会长, 吴东生, jun and YY














Oh my god, elaine come to meet me..!!! haha.. Elaine , Wern , Ethan..



















oo!! u c the cutie..














Our farewell party

0 comments: