Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

In Pain @_@















Two siao po - Me and Huay Ee during the tennis 1st practice


my whole body is aching..
Why?
Joined a club - Infinity Muller..some sorts of Hiking n running club. Jog around the family park opposite IMU for 6 rounds without stopping.. (Lactic Acid really accumulated) T.T
After i "graduated" from kadet polis which was 2 years ago, such harsh activity definitely would not occupy part of my daily schedule.. Stamina really declined !
amazingly, i joined several sport clubs in IMU.. Pulled by Mei Ying? yea, nod head !

Seriously, after the two days of consecutive sports,(infinity muller followed by tennis) i am motionless.. cant even lift up my legs peacefully.. Sneezing and laughter are also sthg that i am trying to avoid as they really hurt me =( too bad.. ppl around me r jz too funny.. LOL.. For the time being, l become the slowest while walking together wif them..

Its 3am..
Till then, i'm out! Good9 darlings..

0 comments: