Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Stress!

Arghh one more week to EOS :(

But, 2 more weeks to SEM BREAK! C= Wooohoooo

Studying is so stresss and depressing!! especially when u encountered a chapter which is so freaking hard to understand!

I think Am having Alzheimer disease LOL.. Too Much of Beta-Amyloid fibrils deposited in my brain ! memory keep deteriorating :( very hard to recall what I've been studying. Damn. Unfair! Maybe i should Set a target for the next sem - to revise and study every single week.. so that i don't have to suffer so much like now.. consequences of accumulating everything and study everything at the very last minute.
STRESSS is my current mode :(

Oh eh who wana teman me go eat KaoJam eh?
Craving for it le..

*Mom going down to KL with me lol.. Someone to clean my rooooom :D

P.S : TC and phyllicia , sorry unable to meet, wrong timing..
YenYen and others, sure got chance xD as long as i am still in malaysia :)

1 comments:

yen said...

lolz..leo came down to inti yesterday..met up with tc, cr and others..so sad that cant meet up with you guys le..next time bah..anyway..gambateh for your exam yea..