Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm here visiting my own blog =P

nyehehe.. 

I'm Back To MissPiggie's Blog..

Wow, you are missed my dear blog =P 

Anyway, I'm thinking of starting a brand new blog..

This Blog is Old!!! 

Plus there's tonnes of spammer over here.. wondering how to get rid of them :(
I'm fine ppl (for those who misses me loads ) =P

Doing goood currently.. stessing days and nights as finals is approaching in like 15 days ?

This Sem's modules are pretty tough wey..

Consequences of piling up notes and read it at the very last minute :(

but what to do.. I am  not that kind who can remember things clearly.. Shyt.. My memory seriously deteriorate faster than it is expected to be.. Noooooo~~ Mayb i neeed some gingko biloba to enhance circulation in my cerebral... :D sponsor anyone ?

Till then, going out to meeet up with elaine@eriko chan and YokeLing@Rachel Nyok Neng.. =P
Bye MissPiggie ^^


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

your final is like in 15 days.. mine even worst, it's 11 days from now!! *screams*
but you are yet so enjoy back in kb huh.. when will be our next outing?? :(