Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hepatitis B

Fa Mei-ing in the room for hours cos class finish at 8.30am.. early rite..
i tot at least got one hour lectures ma, mana tau the Dr. Leong jz briefly explain the bioSc chapter 5 for 15 mins ,then the lecture ends! wat for i wake up so damm early jz to attend the 15 mins class.. speechless >.<

As i mentioned in my previous posts, IMU need the Hep B report.. n the staff there told me tat Friday will be the due date to hand in the report, or else i will need to see the Dean of Pharmacy.. haha.. wat a joke ||=.= so at tat very nite, me wei guang and carmen went to pasar malam to hang kai.. hehe.. to be exact, to HUNT FOR FOODS!!! arghhh! okie, so we walked around the pasar malam n suddenly carmen spot a clinic ahead.. darn it , they forced me to go to take out my blood.. I was so scared.. both of them were talking and laughing(like usual) while we r sitting outside waiting for my turn, miracle, i jz kept quiet n din joined their conversation.. hahaha.. i was kinda nervous till i can feel tat i am going to faint.. then both of them claimed tat the injection is not pain la.. like ant bite la.. weiguang still say after he took out the blood, he direct went to play basketball .. swt! after tat , he said tat, after taking the injection and if we r writting, the blood will jz splash out from the vessels like nobody business .. ZzZzZ.. ..

ok, my turn to go in.. hahaha... carmen acc me to go in, n the orang gila jz stay outside.. be4 i sempat to say anything, the doctor asked me to relax, don be tension.. i tink my expression made him noe wat is my feeling.. wakaka! Sh*t, he cant find my veins! so pai seh la carmen say becos i din exercise, so the vein will not be obvious! wat the... after a couple of minutes, he found it and he keep asking me questions.. i tink the purpose is to distract me.. so tat i wont tink of the scary needle!! WAlao, the whole procedure is so so so long.. i so so hate it! after he took out the fresh blood from me T.T , he keep praising me GOOD GIRL GOOD GIRL.. (wat the heck am i still a baby?zzZz) summore gave me some sugus weih..make me feel like a kid.. yish~

Report will oni be out later!!! my god.. later la.. wei guang fetching me there to collect it.. arghh! hopefully the level of Hep B antibodies is suffiient/adequate/enough in my body la.. if not , i have to cucuk again T.T
Oh yea, Rihanna's concert has postponed. =.= our plan is to sneak in half way when the concert is going on.. but the plan burst into bubbles d.. yish~

i'm out

*signing off *

1 comments:

alex said...

Had a similar experience, except that I need to prick myself to make my own blood smear microscope slide... Was reluctant at first, but finally muster all my courage to do so...