Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm Down

Lotssa things happened last week...
Scary case(which i will remember for my whole entire life) , disappointed case , Sick . . . LOL.. wtfg is happening ???!!!! Darn it!

For the scary case, well, i tink tis thing will remain as a secret.. jz hope tat such case will not repeat again >.<>

For the disappointed case, ok , i ruinned my own IELTS test.. Wth for the speaking test, i am quite confident at 1st as it is jz a 15 mins test and since i am quite talkactive, i tot it is will OK.. BUT, it turns out to be totally different.. SHE gave me a topic to talk on.. Of all the Topics, why SPORT!! why???!!!!!!!!! totally not a familiar topic for me.. i jz cant express naturally and the knowledge i noe bout SPORT is so limited.. Heck! Surely Fail my IELTS and need to retake T.T (another RM530 for resitting the test)

Sick, YAYA , i was sick for the whole last week.. Fever , shivering ...... went to bought some medicine from a so called pharmacists in Sri Petaling.. after consuming it, eyes began to swollen and unable to open the eyes.. totally a blind person.. two person (carmen and Misa) have to hold me, and lead me.. ZzZzz..passerby jz look at me, as if i was punched by someone..

everything will be fine rite? ARghh! i hope....

*signing off*

0 comments: