Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Kadet Polis Fever :)

EeWern's skin is burning!

SunBurn..

The Sun nowadays is really Crazy.. Its so big and HOT! The heat is really insane. Every Ray of the sunlight is biting my skin.. Its peeling off :( i'm so going to become a snake grrrrr~

I've stand under the sun for almost 1 hr.. And I cant stand it anymore lol.. This is so not me.
I used to kawad under the sun for years and i dint complain.. haih @@

Why? - Pertandingan Kawad Peringkat Negeri Kelantan 2010.

NoNo. I dint take part. But I Support my Juniors morally by standing near the judges booth.. :) and clapped for them woohoo.. Hopefully they will be the champion like wat they did last year :D

Practicing. Pumping
Lompat Bintang..
Seniors who went..
Aww i Miss Kadetss!!

2 comments:

elaine said...

ya...really miss it
same as u tat cant stand under the sun for too long time...
now if i have any activity tat need to stand under the sun..i will sure wear a jacket and wrap myself lk a ba zhang wan.....hahaha

the time pass really fast...we had left school more thn 3 years dy..but all the things in ur post was seem jz happen yesterday....haizzzz

really miss the time v gather together for kawat, camp, competition, n so on...hahaha...

seem lk i am a little luo suo rite....hehehe

Alpha Tango Six Niner said...

Polis susu?? hha