Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tidurrrrr

Fiuh~

I'm Glad that..

I still Have the time to nap for 3-4 hrs xD woohoo...

imagine yr friends who are rushing assignments and having exams soon.. With So many sleepless nights.. And here I am, sleeping like a baby with no worries at all :D

Not that i've totally no worries,

just that i think life is too short to have so many worries..

So, instead of complaining bout this and that, why not live everyday happily ?

Nah, So..What's up with me nowadays??

Sem4.. Time flies yea? Out of the 8 semesters of this pharmacy course, I am now in the 4th sem.. Oh man, Or can i say i'm 1/2 a pharmacist ? :) Well, i know there's still a long long way to go.. sometimes i'm still wondering, whether i've made the right choice, Do i really want to be a pharmacist?

However, Since i am already crawling halfway, i'll continue.. What's matter is DETERMINATION. I know I am Not forcing myself to the very max yet, i could, but i'm just too lazy :) Mayb, i should start to have a change to improve??

1st of all, sleep early and wake up early? trying to work on it :)
Shall proceed to the next changes after i am done with it hehe ^^

Kelly Clarkson is singing opposite there in the stadium, And here i am, sitting in front of the laptop, blogging about some random stuff.. wtfish !

2 comments:

peiying said...

changes for the better is a good thing eh.. you're right! live is too short for so much worries..
mayeb it's only me, but i find that you did change a little this sem. haha.. don't worry, it's a good one.

WernEr said...

thx peiying jie.. u did change too :)
since u cut ur hair =P
i luv it ^^