Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Life will be different 3 weeks later.. =)

hello ppl.. =)
saw alex's phone n on his wallpaper , stated"8 days to public exam"
n this shocked me.. i was not reli counting down for that.. oh shoots i knew the facts d..
yes n the climax of the year will be on next week onwards.. hehehe..
its so sad i will be celebrating my bday will bookss, books n books..
T.T well, last year Mr.Quick bought a bday cake for me.. weehehe.. Sweet rite.. hahahaha.. he gave me personally summore weih.. =) i still remember pui sheung's jealous face.. arghh... sorry for tat girl.. =X the graduation ceremony were also held last year on 1st of Nov..tats the day where all of the form 5 students had their very last day in Chung Hwa..Hmm.. A very memorable day..
Very unfortunately, the biggest present for my bday tis year is The SAM public exam..
I wish i could get a high TER.. izzit possible?

wan yin told me something n mention bout Owee Xun Yee..
ok ppl will be wondering who is this girl..
let me briefly introduce bout her.. haha..
she is a fren of mine.. who i noe her when we r in primary sch.. in the Teacher YANG ttn place.. but she keep saying tat she don remember any more.. shoots eh ur memory super cha neh bola..
her chinese is superb good de .. but now .. erm erm erm.. hahahaha.. ok lo.. not bad jugok.. lalalala~!~ she has LOTS of frens u noe.. i tink the whole chung hwa students are her frens.. oh yea.. we call her Dai Ka jie.. She got lots of beh kia.. every year also change de.. different yearr different gang =X hehehe..
she is also the one who like to influence me to TALK.. shoots.. in wong kam meng, haiz.. i used to be insulted/teased my wong km every time during the chem tuition... becoz of who? her lo.. she jz cant stop talking.. i wonder y she get so excited when she c me.. hahaha..
oh yea.. of coz, she is the prettiest fren i ever had.. i am not goin to display her pic here.. she said she wana to be low profile.. hehe.. ok lo.. =)
of cos, her ambition is to be a Teacher, as her family members are all teachers.. n now , yes she is heading to maktab d.. last time those jokes on u bout being a teacher, hmm i hope she wont remember it.. hehe XD trust me, u will be the greatest teacher on earth de.. =)

*its 2.30am.. goin to church tomoro.. mum n dad is in ipoh now.. i wana go to ipoh to c them.. T.T
*will not be updating blog until public exam..
*ppl, pls pray for me.. GOd BLess ME!!!

0 comments: