Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

will add more oil on my public exam after i get back to inti..


haha..
another holiday gone again jz like tat..
time reli flies..now i shud get back to inti n start to prepare for the climax of the year--> SAM public exam.. =.= i always hate that feeling of studying.. ZzZzZ..
okie wat have i done for the whole holiday?
well.. nthg much.. din meet up wif anyone..
everyone went back to their own college after the raya break..
form 6 students are havin their finals.. haiz.. don wan kacau them..
so jz stay at home.. watch 黑糖群侠传。。haha.. a show by 黑涩会美眉AND棒棒堂。。haha.. i giv their drama 7 out of 10 larh.. quite touching le.. but their acting skills must improve.. hehe..
besides watching drama, of cos i online too.. haha.. online chat chat n played games.. hmm...
met king shun in tat meetoto website.. make me laugh until terbalik le.. hahaha..
ok.. n we went in a same channel.. n we met a guy call 秘密神秘人.. so, we listened to him performing his songs.. wow.. i forgotten wat is the 1st song he present until we r so attracted to his voice.. =) after he finish performing, okie n we ask him to perform again..
but then the queue is so long tat we ask him to change to another room.. haha..
so me n king shun reli "fly wif Him" to the other K room...
Personally, i told him.. "today is my bday, can u sing “祝我生日快乐” as a bday present for me? LOLxx.. i lied to him le.. haha.. althou it is not my bday.. hehe.. he told me tat song is geli.. i dono why he say so.. at 1st he insisted to sing other songs...
but then when it was his turn, he reli sang the song.. wow.. reli nice.. he Duet-ed.. argh... geng dao!! n king shun is getting crazy over him larh.. haha
for those who dono, nah.. tis is a scene of meetoto..
















someone performing on stage.. haha! =)

i skipped moral class.. n i dint send email to inform him.. shootss...
arghh... i didnt bring any book back for study.. =.= reli is bo zai si..

yest i attend lions club charity event.. well i am not goin to mention much about it here as i found it boring.. -.- and hot..


anyway, i wana thx some ppls here..

thx kingshun for helping me to check the grammers n vocabulary of my chem summative report..
ur english superb geng eh...
Besides, i wana thx u for picking me up at the airport..

thx to wei guang..
for helping me to print out my report n help me to draw tat diagram... sorri for wasting ur time.. haha...

thx to kar yen....
for doin the remaining maths assignment by urself until 6am...
n also ur great plan to give me a suprise at the airport..

thx to carmen too...
thx for ur adobe reader.. alwys help me to check on my flight schedule.. =)
thx for ur cold jokes which brought a lot of laughters for us.. =P


*need to go fetch my sis from tuition..
i'm out..




3 comments:

yen said...

haha..dun so ke qi leh..luckily u really believe me for the airport thing..if not really wasted our effirt leh..hope you enjoy it lerr..then bout the mathz assig..ntg lah..since i stay in inti oso ntg 2 do 1 mah..haha..

WernEr said...

haha.. =)
i don hav any reason to don beleive u ..
my yi2 xing1 not heavy one hehe

yen said...

sorry lor..really dun mean 2 cheat you 1..juz wanna give you a surprise oly mah..