Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

trials over =)

have not been updating my blog for 3 weeks mayb?

arghh cant blame me Cz i got loads of tests n few days b4.. i was having my trials...
hmm...
i am back in Kb again.. i came back during the raya break.. ngehehe.. althou its a superb short break , but i never let the chance roll off... =) i was back to nilai for 9 days i counted.. hehehe..
jz to take the trials.. then now trials is over, n i am back again.. =)
well, last week after the raya break, kar yen lied to me.. she says she will be meeting up wif me at LCCT and go back to inti together wif me.. the reason for her being in LCCT is she is going to send her father off.. then shun bian go back to inti wif me.. ok.. i trusted her. SO , when i get down the plane, i waited for her outside MCD.. finally she appears n she brought me to her so called "mother's car" i followed her haha.. then out of a sudden..they (merilyn, king shun, Carmen, melody, alex, ) pop out from the car.. I was shocked .. LOLxx.. guess wat? 9 of us squeeze in one car le.. then we headed to KFC for dinner

well, while we were in KFC, we talked n laugh so loud until a aunty who was in blue stared at us fiercely.. muahaha… n another day in pizza, a malay in blue also stared at us.. aikss… reli tat noisy meh??
Wondering… hahahahaa
Besides, wif king shun’s car, we went out almost everynite bout 2am.. n gossiping bout . . . LOL..

Lets talk about the trials.. well, it is not fun at all man… studying for the whole year syllabus in one nite time for every subject… rush like crazy.. almost everynite sleep for only 2 hours.. n for the physics, oni sleep for 1 hr.. sigh.. I don dare to imagine wat my result will be … =.= luckily tis trials will not be included in our SABSSA marks.. =)

Althou trials is over, but the public exam is jz 3 weeks ahead..

I jz don have the mood to continue study.. dam lazy!! Shoots..
















imagine 15 ppl oops is 16.. plus the cAMERA MAN.. squeezing in two cars
















crazy ppls...

















ok n here is some pics bout the main actor in 命中注定我爱你。 LengZzZ..



















































the right one in tis pic.. he is Anson XD

2 comments:

yen said...

wah..you say like this gah..we just wanna give you a surprise only mah..blek..haha..luckily we all succeeded..

WernEr said...

haha... thx guys... love u guys