Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Biopharm my darling pls pls love me

my brain has seriously stop functioning already !
why ?
- Reading 12 chapters of BioSc in 5 days time.. Test ma
--> Topics which r so unfamiliar to me , self study summore, kill 70% of the brain cells becos of this test
--> luckily the outcome is not tat bad =)

- Reading BioPharmacy (test on monday)
-->can i consider it as self learning? i dono wat the lecturer is talking about also during class.. so, frankly speaking, it is also a self study to me =(
-->this module is worst than any other modules.. It is a totally new Subject for me
--> i completed one chapter (half understand half don understand half forgotten wtf), but already killed almost the remaining 29% of brain cells.. how how ?! i don wana be kicked out from IMU definitely

sigh~ y life is so tough wwwwwwwwwwwwwtttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ~

1 comments:

yen said...

hey hey..gambateh lor..i also dont see my brain cells has a better life in Inti..sama sama teruk..kesian..sob sob..

anyway..take care lah..cant wait for my sem break..haha..jiayou!!