Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

MUET

hello world !
Am so damm boring nthg to do shit la why like tat cos i don feel to study Cos there is so many lols lols distracting things around me wth what am i typing here.. ZZzz

nah sorry for crapping but its my blog ok!
i hav the right hahaha.. nonsense !
hehehe k la come back to normal =)

was on the way to LCCT ...
since i had plenty of times, so i decided to do sthg that my parents would be proud of me XD
- SAVE MONEY
hahaha.. yep , i dint take the taxi from IMU direct to LCCT.. as it will costs me RM40- 50.. =.=
so i tortured myself.. i took the Star Lrt from Sri Petaling to Bandar Tasik Selatan.. Then from Tasik Selatan, i took the ktm to kl sentral.. RM2 only hehehe
Then from Kl sentral, i took the aerobus to LCCT rm8 nia..
So total, RM10.. yeah! *clap hands*
i Help to Save money =)

YEah.. the main topic here, spotted an Ang Moh hottie in the KTM station..
his damm funny..
firstly, he went to talked with a gang of indian girls..
he: hello, kamu orang india?
them: No.. Indian in Malaysia
he: tahu cakap Tamil?
them:(all shy shy face then nod head only)
he: how to cakap "i know a bit of Tamil" in Tamil?
them : (push u push me shy shy ) ... donno..
he : donoo?

then he came to a malay girl sitting next to me ..
he : HEY! (very loud)
she: (ignore him)
he: sudah makan?
she: (nod head)
he: apa kamu makan? nasi?
she: (nod head)
he: kenapa kamu suka makan nasi?
she n me : (wana faint tis ques really Unanswerable, hahaha)

Of course, he came to me la , yish ^^
he : where are you going?
me : my hometown, er.. airport
he : oh.. where is ur hometown?
me : erm, kelantan..
he:" wher izzit?
me: aiya u dono one la... its somewher very ulu..
he: oh i noe.. kuantan is famous for its food rite
me: er.. ehem.. its kelantan.. not kuantan
he : oh.. which part of malaysia?
me: east coast
he : if i am not mistaken , Kota bharu is the capital rite.. n its located near Thailand
me : (SHOCKED) hahahaha.. yea how u noe
he: i look at the map n i love malaysia alot..
me: oh.. where u from?
he : .............................................. USA!
me: y did u come here?
he: i am a Sukarelawan..

till then, i realised all the ppl in the ktm station r looking at us.. wakakka !

well , i can say tat he is damm frenly ok.. when the train reach, although i stand quite far away from him, but i can still here his voice.. most important thing is , he is shuai !!!!=)


*MUET MUET.. pls don disappoint me..

5 comments:

yen said...

haha..always just know how to gap shuai ge..and walao eh..our miss chu eewern is saving moni leh..haha..big clap for you..

WernEr said...

sei pat po la lei!! hahahaha
always suka betul come to look down me
i supported earth hour eh btw
did u ? !! hehehe

yen said...

i mana look down you pula??..i praising you leh..effort wasted pula..of coz i did lah..i even off the lights and fan for the whole day leh..

WernEr said...

whole day?!!
u bluff ghost ah??!!
n takkan u din on laptop also
i remember i c u on9 o..
don bluff jeje ya^^

Alpha Tango Six Niner said...

muahahahahahahahahaha so nice to know that damn-annoying-but-shuai ang mo lang....