Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

the end of 1st sem

"The Pizza they made was awesome..!! " tis is the only thing i can think of when the MCs asked me to go up stage to comment bout Jason's and Lisa's homemade pizza.. wakakkaa..
But then, diarrhea visited me becos of the not-really-cooked pizza.. Thx to Jason n Lisa the couple..however, its still sweet cos they made a pizza together ^^

n yeah, the very 1st sem of Mpharm is going to end in two days time.. class tests all over.. But not the End of Semester (EOS) lo.. so we have two weeks of study break n of cos i am going back to Kelantan.. i wonder whether i can concentrate on my studies or not.. hehehehe.. but then, i have to come back to KL becos of the MUET.. Zzz.. another BIG TEST for me.. cos need to speak english summore shoots~

some pics b4 the sem1 ends...

KaiChi n me
Left : Chandni , KarYan, Kaixin, Peiyin, me n Kailan


ln the lift.. Lou dao blocked ching wern XD
signing off..
bad mood !

0 comments: